Chat With Me

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 41 - So long, Farewell Wuhan

Last day and we had an early start. I had mixed emotions on the parting as I had gotten used to the hostel's bed and home now sounded foreign to me as I enjoyed my stay here too much.

Secondly, the friends here made leaving bittersweet an experience as we have to part ways with them although we have shared our experiences together.

In contrast, my bed is now cleaner then previously. I am so going to miss it.

And outside, it was time for us to weigh our luggage. However, I assumed the weighing machine to be rather inaccurate.

See, all of us weighing our luggage.

Luckily mine wasn't overweight...

And the dew on the leaves just as I was leaving the area...


And all of us had our luggage on the bus with the help of our guys. And the group saw the familiar and favourite Muslim store owner and her grandchildren.


They went to bade them farewell as they play with the kids for the last time.

We are all going to miss them. Know they will meet the next batch soon.

At the Domestic Flight departure hall.

A group picture with the locals. Hope to see you guys in Singapore soon.

I can't stand the farewell. I mean, Joey and the other girls cried as though we will never see each other again with the exception of Yepp. She's so strong.

And the open air-boarding at the airport during the transit to Guangzhou.

Look, our luggage being stuffed into the plane despite the downpour.

And the mother and child in the seat behind me. The child is learning to read while his mum is coaching him on the plane.


Talk about education...

The raindrops splattered on the window...

Heaven clearly is sad that we are leaving.


We took off to Guangzhou and I get to see the clouds there as I was taking the window seat.

I ended up in the front of the plane while the others all took the back. But to me, it matters not because it is just a ride.


And the two happy faces as they amused themselves during the transit period.

The blur shot as it was a motion shot. They were all gliding on the trolleys hence the blur shot.

With the transit time of 2 hours, all the lecturers were rushing us as we may miss our flight back to Singapore.


On my flight,I had dinner there. I didn't have time for a proper dinner before the flight.

When we touched down on Singapore, MDE division cheered in rejoice and delight that they are finally down. Even Xin Hui, sitting behind me, gave me a high-five that signalled joy.

Back in Singapore by 11 plus. And got chided by my parents after meeting them.

After snapping a group shot, I was out of there to have some local food as supper before going back home to have an undisturbed sleep. It's so good to be home although I found it strange to me at first.

My thinking was, "Did I really use that?" All in all, Yes! We are back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment