Chat With Me

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 40 - Packing era

Time really flies when you are having a whale of time. The Immersion Program is nearing it's end as it is. I woke up at 8 today because we had a group meeting to discuss the theme at 9.

The windows movie maker really is a headache, I mean, we still need a theme.

Anyway, went to the laundry and greeted the always smiling auntie.


Wore so nicely just to pose for the camera. I only have this to say, "阿姨,谢谢你" (Auntie, Thank you very much.I went to pack a take-away lunch.

Saw this innocent little girl who seem to pose for me naturally and brightly. Kids are so cute sometimes.

Walked around the campus area after my lunch.

Saw the growing maple leaves in their numbers. And I was left wondering in awe at the beauty of the leaves.

Stayed in my room like a hermit until I went for dinner with 2 Mr Wong, Franice, Winson, Ci Min, Hui Miang and Mengzhen. Went to Nan Ning for the last dinner.

And today, 5 different drinks were served. Introducing(left to right): Coffee, Strawberry, Grape, Mango and Honeydew.

Individually paid 15 yuan for the meal. I was still eating and the others left first.

So in the end, went to the streets to shop for another leather ladies bag for Mr Wong's wife.

Along the way, went to the supermarket to purchase some chocolates. Well, I was always zeroing in chocolates. All I know is that there isn't much variety in chocolate brands so I will just stick to one for now...

Initially, I was asking a lot of questions so that it would be easier to locate a suitable bag. And the problem also lies with the fact that I don't really know how to shop either.

See, Mr Wong was still bargaining for the bag with the shopkeeper who remembered me.

Went to get some bread for my breakfast and some snack during the waiting time as well.


After that, all I can say is that I am 90% done with my packing as it is... The luggage has also increased in load... Oh dear, I hope it's not overweight...

Well, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment