Chat With Me

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 37 - Local interation

Was in the room the whole time since I slept to 10. And after that, I kept working on the Flexsim assignment.

Around this time, the repair man came to claim our fused light bulb and told us he will be back later in the afternoon to fix it. Well, we had to bath with the door ajar for 3 days.


And the report which I was in charge of doing.

Our initial model of the axle business process.

And the improved version. Both were done by Pei Jie. Well done, girl.

Finally, managed to slack in the hostel until 6.40 plus before Pei Jie and me went to the back alley. Went to purchase nail polish before realising that we are late.

Pei Jie and me met up with fellow LSCT students with whom all of us went to the interaction night. It's really pathetic a number of MDE students- only a third of us turned up as compared to LSCT who turned up full force.

Mr Wong called me in the lift presumably to hurry us.


When we arrived, went into one of the classroom whereby Mr Wong scolded us for being late and making the students wait.


Anyway, the show must go on!

Check out the crowd all cramped into the classroom.

Hip-hop to kick off the event.

We are all looking very eager.

They strummed 5 songs.

The Gong Fu (功夫) show for us.

Mr Wong is so.... I mean, he pulled me over to boys to begin the conversation... I was like, "Thanks, Mr Wong, Thanks." Please note my sarcasm.

All to soon I was chatting with the local students from other courses in English and Mandarin. All the 大哥哥 and 大姐姐们 were so funny and amusing.

Finally at 9.20 plus went back to my hostel room with Henry(A girl!!!) and Ann. We are all set to go shopping tomorrow.

Presentation tomorrow at 9.30... Ah, last one. We must all go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment